Popular property highlights
- Car Parking
- A la carte restaurant
- Family Room
The Supreme Hotel was opened on 01.05.2011 and provides service as a four-star Boutique Hotel, offering 60 rooms with a capacity of 170 beds.
The hotel is situated in Hatipirimi, a district in Marmaris, Turkey's most beautiful resort where the Aegean joins the Mediterranean sea and blue and green colours come together.
Herodot, the historian in ancient times, shall have said that Marmaris would have the 'most beautiful breasts in the world'.
The hotel facility is in 450 m distance to the sea, 2 km away from the center of Marmaris, 90 km away from Dalaman airport and 120 km away from Bodrum – Milas airport.
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for this site
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Turkish, German
- Accepted credit cards :
Supreme Marmaris Hotel accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Supreme Marmaris Hotel accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Supreme Marmaris Hotel accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Supreme Marmaris Hotel accepts American Express and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Supreme Marmaris Hotel accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Supreme Marmaris Hotel - Concept
In the bed and breakfast stays all food purchased outside the morning breakfast is charged. All beverages at the facility are charged. Half-board accommodation costs all food taken outside of the morning and evening meals. All beverages at the facility are charged. Free breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at all-inclusive condominiums. Some domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are free from 10.00-23.00 hours according to the brands that the facility has determined.
RESTAURANTS & BARS – FOOD & BEVERAGE
07:30 – 09:30 breakfast time
Other foods&beverages are extra charge.
HALF BOARD SERVICE
- 07:30 – 09:30 breakfast time
- 19:00 – 21:00 dinner time
- Other foods&beverages are extra charge
ALL INCLUSIVE SERVICE
- 07:30 – 09:30 Breakfast time
- 12:00 – 13:30 Lunch time
- 16:00 – 17:00 Coffe break
- 19:00 – 21:00 Dinner time
ALL INC.BEVERAGES Cofee,tea,coke,fanta,sprite,water,raki,cin,votka,wine,beer
EXTRA CHARGE DRINKS All import soft and alcoholic drinks, fruit juice, bottle of water
LATE BREAKFAST 09:30 – 11:30 Extra Charge for all hotel concepts
A LA CART RESTAURANT 19:00 – 21:00 Extra Charge for all hotel concepts
POOL BAR 10:00 – 24:00
RESTAURANT (SERVICE) BAR Open during restaurant service hour
OUTDOOR RESTAURANT Open during meal hours
INDOOR RESTAURANT Open during meal hours
The Fine Print
- Access to the facility rooms starts at 14.00. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Pets are not allowed. The use of outdoor open spaces is subject to seasonal conditions.
- 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accommodation to be made in rooms other than family rooms or some private rooms may create roominess in the room.
- Half-board accommodation starts with dinner, includes dinner until the number of nights you stay, and ends on the morning of departure with breakfast. All Inclusive accommodation starts with dinner, includes dinner until the number of nights you stay, and ends with lunch on the day of departure. Bed and breakfast accommodation ends with breakfast on the morning of check-out day.
- Room Cleaning (Daily)
- Towel Change (Twice a Week)
- Bed Shear Change (2 Times a Week)
- Pets are not allowed
Supreme Marmaris Hotel reviews from Google Maps
Nice hotel, and friendly staff. The negative point is that there are two buildings for the hotel and only the main building had an elevator in it. We were given a room in the other building on the fourth floor but when we complained they gave us a room on the ground floor. The room was normal not super clean but at least the bed was clean. The shower had some mold in it. Very close to the sea and the shopping centers, only a 10 minutes walk. The swimming pool and dining area were really nice. The breakfast and dinner were nice too. No complementary drinks in the room because we went with a tour which is a negative thing for me because other hotels gave us complementary drinks even though we were with the same tour.a month ago, 09.21.2017 22:34
Close to marmaris center. Helpful staff. Clean rooms and Clean dinner. One weak spot is little swiming area. Another good reason is; room rates are so economic4 months ago, 07.08.2017 16:22
Good room friendly staff3 months ago, 07.27.2017 17:36
Lovely! Stayed here for a week and was Very clean! The staff are very friendly and the place is well looked after! Would defiantly recommend this to couples as there was not much for young kids. It is in a great location within 5 minutes away from the market and beach. Breakfast and dinner was suitable for everyone. However breakfast was quite repeatable throughout the week.2 years ago, 07.22.2015 01:52
Great hotel. Stayed for 3 nights in a family room and although it was a bit on the small side, it was sufficient. Staff were very helpful with all our requests. Air con was free as was usage of safe. Breakfast and dinner were ok. Pool was clean and nice to use. Its also very peaceful compared to other hotels nearby that play loud music until midnight.2 years ago, 06.04.2015 12:03