Popular property highlights
- Free WiFi
- Car Parking
- Non-smoking Room
- Airport Shuttle
- Disabled guests
- A la carte restaurant
- Family Room
- Free WiFi
- Car Parking
- Outdoor Restaurant
- Indoor Restaurant
- Outdoor Pool
- Full Animation Show
- Fitness Center
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Mini Club
- Private Beach
- Non-smoking Room
- Disabled guests
- Currency exchange
- Family Room
- 24 Hours Reception
Spice Hotel &SPA welcomes you to its own mystical world that reinforces the magic of the enchanting beauty of the Mediterranean spirit.
We would like to offer to our guests delicious dishes from A'la Carte restaurants. During your holiday you could visit high-quality stores on the territory of the hotel that are the same like in a big city center. For sure you would be friends with blue waves of the Mediterranean sea enjoying colorful facilities of water sports, different competitions and our game-hall is at your service for pleasure and fun. You would easily refresh both your body and soul by visiting our famous SPA Center and push the boundaries of the different worlds of entertainment opening the doors of our disco club and cinema. Spice would be not only a reflection of your expectations but also a magical tool which inspires your dreams.
So if you really want to find yourself somewhere in the middle of the fairy tale, there is a magic wand in our hands for making all of your dreams come true.
Spice Hotel & SPA is located in Belek, Antalya's favorite holiday destination. As part of the renovations in the 2015 season, interior and exterior spaces, common areas, main rooms, villas and restaurants were taken care of in the facility. Textiles, parquet floors and hallways were renovated in the rooms. Chalcedon plasma televisions were added and a pillow menu was added.
Spice Hotel & SPA has a 270 m long beach and pier. Tesiste's new seaside concept offers daily fruit, ice cream, various drinks, cold towel service, daily newspapers and magazines on the beach. Wishing guests can use the VIP room where pavilions are located on the beach. Beache la Carte Restaurant Sumac offers delicious lunches to all family members throughout the day.
Thanks to the renovated child concept, regulars can be provided for the comfort of children at the highest level. Products that will respond to all needs from children's bathrobes and soaps to baby walkie-talkie and supplementary food jars are offered to the guests. On the 1.000 sqm area, mini clubs are waiting for entertaining minutes.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
- Luxury Lifestyle Awards - 2016
- Holiday Check Quality Selection - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015
- Holiday Check Award - 2008
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016
- Zoover Highly Reccommended - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014
- Neckermann Primo - 2008 - 2009 - 2010
- European SPA Certificate
- Russian Travel Awards Best SPA Resort - 2010
- Worlberry Best SPA Hotel - 2010
- Best Relax & SPA Hotel
- Blue Flag
- Peripheral Facility
- IAGTO The Global Tourism Organization
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for this site
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Russian, Turkish, German, Dutch, Azerbaijani, Danish, Finnish, French, Italian, Arabian, Swedish, Swiss
- Accepted credit cards :
Spice Hotel & Spa accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Spice Hotel & Spa accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Spice Hotel & Spa accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Spice Hotel & Spa accepts American Express and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Spice Hotel & Spa accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Spice Hotel & Spa accepts ATM card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Spice Hotel & Spa - Concept
Spice Hotel & SPA Concept
Some of the facilities that provide service throughout the year; Summer Concept between 01.04 - 31.10, Winter Concept is applied between 01.11 - 31.03. There may be differences in Summer and Winter concepts. You can get detailed concept information or information about toll-free services from our offices, catalogs or sales consultants.
Free buffet meals in the morning, lunch and dinner. Local and foreign alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are free for 24 hours in the lobby bar and until 03.00 on the disco. A la carte restaurants were booked and paid. The minibar is filled with soft drinks and beer once a day. Freshly squeezed orange juice is free during breakfast. Special and 12 year champagne, wines, whiskeys, cognacs and liqueurs are charged. No special buffet for vegetarians.
A LA CARTE RESTAURANTS
Defne VIP Restaurant (Charged) Kekicka la Carte Restaurant - Fish Restaurant (Charged) Wasabia la Carte Restaurant - Far East Cuisine (Charged) Kishishse la Carte Restaurant - Turkish Cuisine (Charged) Zeythine la Carte Restaurant - Italian Cuisine (Charged)
- Breakfast 07.00-10.00
- 10.00-11.00 Late Breakfast
- 11.00-16.00 Pancake
- 12.30-14.30 Lunch
- 12.00-18.00 Ice cream
- 12.00-18.00 Waffle
- 12.30-17.00 Snack Catering
- 13.00-18.00 Tea Time (with Dry Cake and Cake)
- Dinner 19.00-21.30
- 23.00-24.00 Snack Catering
- Early breakfast
The Fine Print
- The rooms with pool view are not located in the main building. There is anex building (additional building) at the end of the main building.
- Couples wishing to take advantage of the honeymoon package must show their marriage certificates at check-in for accommodation they will make within a month of the date of marriage.
- The entrance to Spice Hotel & SPA rooms starts at 14.00. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Tesise pet is not accepted.
- The use of open spaces (a la carte restaurants, aquapark area, beach and beach bar) and opening and closing dates can vary depending on weather conditions.
- There are rooms for the handicapped. Apart from family rooms or some private rooms, 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in other rooms may create a jam in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed.
- Ultra All Inclusive accommodation on premises starts with dinner and includes dinner until the number of nights stayed and ends with lunch on the day of departure.
- In case the accommodation room is a special type of rooms such as a family room, an en-suite room (and so on), the fee is not deducted in case of early departure from the hotel.
- Spice Hotel & SPA Summer 201 is Summer Voucher.
Spice Hotel & Spa reviews from Google Maps
Loved this place! The warmth of its staff, its cozy rooms, the variety of food and restaurants; the huge, luxurious spa and Turkish bath, the sweet pavilions at the seashore, the varied shows at the theater, the security measures around the premises - no wonder why I keep coming back here year after year.in the last week, 11.06.2017 01:14
Nice hotel however a bit old and therefore small improvements needed - i.e. the tiling of the pool is coming off (kids love collecting them though). If you give some tip the the staff you get a much better service, if you don't then they make your life worse especially in dinner time when main restaurant is quite crowded. Food is mediocre, you always get common foods like chicken and beef and fish. If you like lamb or some pricier fish (which is quite rare) then you have to stand in long lines. The location and character of the building is the biggest advantage as the property of the hotel is huge compared to others - it has a trapeze shape and therefore a long beach and short distance to the sea. The overall layout is the main advantage.2 months ago, 09.08.2017 11:09
We did a family vacation and everything was fine. Staff did excellent job and that's why I've given 5 stars. Even the facility was nearly end of life and needs an heavy renovation, service was the key point for a nice accommodation. Thank you for the pleasure of being there.4 months ago, 07.09.2017 17:29
Great outdoor pool devided into two sections, service was great spent 7 days there and was treated to very high level of hospitality throught the entire time. Food was just deliciose, with different themes every day. Evening shows were okay. Beach is very nice, clean, sandy. The hotel and rooms require a bit of refurbish ing but nothing major. To sum up a great place to spend your holiday2 months ago, 09.08.2017 07:50
I have been to Spice hotel twice, this summer and the summer of 2016. I noticed a deterioration in quality this year in terms of the room cleanliness and the activities conducted during the day and night. The entertainment team was more friendly in the summer of 2016 and the activities were tailored to all ages. This summer there were a lot of families and kids so it was pretty loud during the day, and all the activities were catered to kids even at night. The DJ played mostly turkish and edm music, even on nights which were listed as RNB and latin nights. Also, some activities like karaoke were cancelled because there were too many children, although there is a mini disco everyday. The shows were kind of boring compared to last summer. I really enjoyed the fresh BBQ and seafood buffet in 2016 which were absent this year.2 months ago, 08.18.2017 18:26