Popular property highlights
- Free WiFi
- Car Parking
- Non-smoking Room
- Airport Shuttle
- Disabled guests
- A la carte restaurant
- Family Room
Offering natural beauty of Bodrum together, the resort is located by the sea. You can enjoy the sun on its own 60 m long beach. There is also an outdoor and indoor swimming pool which is an alternative to Plaja.
In the morning you can start your day with a buffet breakfast enriched with fresh and healthy products, offering delicious dishes of Turkish and international cuisine for lunch, dinner and dinner.
You can renovate your body with alternatives such as SPA facilities, care options, steam rooms, hammam and sauna where you can take care of your day to day tiredness.
The facility at Bardakci Koyu Mevkii; Bodrum city center is 1 km away and Milas-Bodrum airport is 35 km away.
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for this site
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Russian, Turkish, French
- Accepted credit cards :
Salmakis Beach Resort & Spa accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Salmakis Beach Resort & Spa accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Salmakis Beach Resort & Spa accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Salmakis Beach Resort & Spa accepts ATM card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Salmakis Beach Resort & Spa - Concept
Ultra All Inclusive 2018
- 07:00 - 11:00 Breakfast
- 12:30 - 14:30 Lunch
- 19:00 - 21:30 Dinner
- 23:45 - 00:30 Night snack
- 19:30 - 22:00 a la Carte dinner
- 12:30 - 17:00 Snack
- 12:30 - 17:00 Ice Cream Service | Snack Restaurant (01.05-01.10.2018)
- 17:00 - 18:00 Tea, Coffee, Cookie Time
- 10:00 / 24:00 Cake, pastry, sweets
DRINKS; All local alcoholic / non-alcoholic drinks and some imported drinks are free.
- 12:30 - 14:30 Restaurant Bar
- 19:00 - 21:30 Restaurant Bar
- 24 Hours Lobby Bar
- 10:00 - 18:00 Beach Bar
- 10:00 - 24:00 Pool Bar
Mini bar; It is filled with soft drinks at the entrance and 1 bottle of small bottled water per person per day is renewed
* 15.05.- 15.10.2018 A la Carte restaurant can be used once according to availability and weather conditions
The Fine Print
- The entrance to Salmakis Resort & Spa rooms starts at 14.00. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Pets are not allowed. The use of outdoor open spaces is subject to seasonal conditions.
- Apart from family rooms or some private rooms, 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in other rooms may create a jam in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation on premises ends with breakfast on the morning of departure.
- In case the accommodation room is a special type of rooms such as a family room, a suite room (and so on), the fee is not made if any of the guests staying at the hotel leave prematurely.
- - Pets are not allowed -
- - Guide dog is not accepted -
- The resort provides an extra bed
- Adult bed cost € 50
- - Free internet in common areas -
Salmakis Beach Resort & Spa reviews from Google Maps
We stayed when Bodrum was hit by the recent 6.7 earthquake and all I can say is the staff were amazing under a very frightening experience. They gave water and kept us updated. Even the staff that came in at 3:00 in the morning worked the next day. Outstanding. The hotel itself is lovely. We stayed in a Deluxe sea view and although slightly dated it was comfortable. We did have a problem with water pressure in the shower but one call to reception and it was fixed it under ten minutes. Food was different every night with a decent selection on offer. The staff were very attentive and polite and quick to help. Entertainment was good but needs updating a bit as it sometimes felt a little out of date. The swimming pool was clean and tidy. We only spent one day there as the beach was by far the best place to spend the day. Aside from the hotel I'd 100% recommend going on the 4/5 stop boat trip but not the party boat! Over all I'd definitely recommend staying at this well known and friendly hotel and I'll 100% be going back.3 months ago, 07.25.2017 15:55
The resort is great .. the problem was the residence we were staying in .. the blinds and the curtains were broken from the first day of our stay and went repaired till the last day .. the food was not great but considering buffets are never too good .. I don't know how to rate it .. draught beer not available throughout the stay .. and being a 5 star resort .. no food after 1.. the swimming pool was too cold to swim in .. but all in all .. great location .. very well made resort .. I want to give it 3.5 stars ..3 weeks ago, 10.25.2017 17:27
Great place to stay. A bit out of the way though, but you can get the bus to town.2 months ago, 08.22.2017 21:24
Lovely team of staff, excellent views of the harbour and castle, especially at night. Food was great pool and facilities also brilliant.2 months ago, 08.22.2017 21:03
Worse hotel ever bad and rude reseption.. bad house keeping they dont change the bed sheets the internet was very very bad i would give it 0 stars no room service the bathroom was filled with bugs the rudest staff ever they ruined my vacation i dont think any body should try to stay here the staff doesn't even speak english..there is no life guard on the swimming pool no bathroom essentials3 months ago, 08.10.2017 23:03