Popular property highlights
- Free WiFi
- Car Parking
- Non-smoking Room
- Airport Shuttle
- A la carte restaurant
- Family Room
Rixos "Premium" concept facilities are offering exclusive services for guests.
From the moment of arrival, the hostess is welcomed by trained guests who offer an attentive service. Special turn-down privileges are offered for guests staying in private rooms, loyal guests and honeymooners.
Barrier-free Holiday: Special services are offered in communal areas, restaurants and beachfront areas for disabled and pregnant guests to have a more relaxed and enjoyable holiday.
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for this site
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Russian, Turkish, German
- Accepted credit cards :
Rixos Premium Bodrum Hotel accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Rixos Premium Bodrum Hotel accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Rixos Premium Bodrum Hotel accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Rixos Premium Bodrum Hotel accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Rixos Premium Bodrum Hotel accepts ATM card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Rixos Premium Bodrum Hotel - Concept
Ultra All Inclusive
07:00 - 10:30 Breakfast + Tea, coffee, fruit juice, water are served.
12:30 - 14:30 Lunch + Water, beer, wine, soft drinks are served.
19:00 - 21:30 Dinner + Water, beer, wine, soft drinks are served.
Tea & coffee set-up in the room and a daily 1 lt water service.
Room Service: 24 hours extra charge.
Minibar & Maxi bars: Extra charge
The Fine Print
- Couples wishing to take advantage of the honeymoon package must show their marriage certificates at check-in for accommodation they will make within a month of the date of marriage.
- Depending on the location and the concepts of the bars, beverage types and brands may vary. The on-site shuttle service is available on a certain route and between approximately 20 minutes.
- The entrance to Rixos Premium Bodrum rooms starts at 14.00 hours. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Up to 8 kilograms of dogs, cats and so on. Domestic animals are accepted. There is a daily charge for each animal. The use of outdoor open spaces is subject to seasonal conditions.
- Apart from family rooms or some private rooms, 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in other rooms may create a jam in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed. No additional bed guarantee is provided in the main building rooms. The Deluxe Garden and the non-suite rooms are located outside the main building.
- The Ultra All Inclusive accommodation is based on the evening meal, includes dinner until the number of nights booked, and ends with lunch on the day of departure.
- If there is a special type of room, such as a family room or a suite room, If any of the guests staying at the hotel leave early, the fee will not be deducted.
- The resort does not provide extra beds
Rixos Premium Bodrum reviews from Google Maps
Amazing Place. Nice staff, gorgeous Villas and endless free food choices and resturants. My best experience in Turkey so far.3 months ago, 08.10.2017 22:02
Special thanks to all Rixos persons in warm welcommınga month ago, 10.02.2017 14:56
I was impressed by the hotel but not the service, the desk receptionist is a big mouth and not helpful AT ALL. I don't know why he is hired by such a big name, hospitality is definitely not in this hotel2 months ago, 08.24.2017 10:46
I normally don't write reviews and I'm happy on a vacation with my family, so definitely not in a negative mood. But I feel I need to warn you. Don't waste your money and your vacation here. Friendly staff, and that's it. I'm a fan of Rixos after I stayed at Belek. Bodrum was a big disappointment. It's now 9:30 on Sunday and I'm awake because cleaning staff is pushing chairs and beds on marble floor upstairs for an hour now! Noise and traffic: The hotel is built on a cliff, which is supposed to be good for view. But instead it's a big issue. Music goes on till 2a.m. and whether you like it or not, it's directly in your rooms. Sound isolation is poor, and you almost thank music to block the sound of gasoline golf cars racing in pedestrian ways. You cannot let go of your childs hand because these cars are coming out of every corner and you have to run away from them, as there are no pavements. Plus they are not electric powered so you'll feel you're walkin/ sleeping in the bus terminal! You have to find a shuttle to get to your room but this traffic is mostly cleaning, housekeeping. You sometimes need to wait for 20 minutes for the shuttle to arrive. Kids club: If you have a stroller, good luck getting there. Away from shuttle routes, this inconvenient place has no wind and always very hot, especially after the effort to get there. Cleanliness: Enjoy luxury with stained and unsoft towels. Animation: is a joke. They play the same terrible CD for kids every night, and it skips track often. The mini stage disco is unsafe, with serious risks of falling from the sides, and their solution is not a fence but to tell 2 year olds not to go there! Cafeteria: Small cafeteria with Wi fi: I have a US line, so I counted on the free wi fi to stay connected. Guess what: it does not work on 75% of the area, and even st the main restaurant it feels you are on a dial up line at busy times. A few specific examples: The glasses got smaller at the pool bar in the afternoon. When I asked why, they said they are running short on the drink (ayran!) I ordered and they're trying not to run out with small glasses! That's really ultra lux!!! I saw multiple times in different days children puking in the kids pool. Their parents washed them in the pool and left. Staff was non existent to interfere always. How can I let my child swim there?? We booked three reservations at a la carte restaurants at the same time. The first 2 were OK. The last one was empty when we walked in. They had a list for 10 tables and they didn't let us in because they said they don't see it. They said they only have enough food for the reservations and didn't even explain/apologize why they can't see our reservation!2 months ago, 08.27.2017 10:07
Beautiful resort lots to do great food and variety ni e friendly staff highly recommend great holiday4 months ago, 07.20.2017 14:42