Popular property highlights
- Free WiFi
- Car Parking
- Non-smoking Room
- Airport Shuttle
- Disabled guests
- A la carte restaurant
- Family Room
- Steam Room
- Free WiFi
- Car Parking
- Outdoor Restaurant
- Indoor Restaurant
- Outdoor Pool
- Full Animation Show
- Turkish Bath
- Fitness Center
- Private Beach
- Non-smoking Room
- Snack Bar
- Disabled guests
- Currency exchange
- Family Room
- 24 Hours Reception
Paloma Foresta Resort & Spa, located in Beldibi, invites its guests to meet with the most beautiful colors of the Mediterranean with its blue-flagged unique beach and serene atmosphere.
The resort is 18 km from Kemer, 40 km from Antalya Airport and 29 km from Antalya city center. The facility, which has a total of 347 rooms, invites you to the magical world within the pine trees, the unique beach at the point where the Taurus meet with the turquoise Mediterranean and the texture that gives a natural serenity to human beings.
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for this site
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Russian, Turkish, German
- Accepted credit cards :
Paloma Renaissance Beach Resort & SPA accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Paloma Renaissance Beach Resort & SPA accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Paloma Renaissance Beach Resort & SPA accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Paloma Renaissance Beach Resort & SPA accepts American Express and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Paloma Renaissance Beach Resort & SPA accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Paloma Renaissance Beach Resort & SPA accepts ATM card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Paloma Renaissance Beach Resort & SPA - Concept
LUXURY ULTRA ALL INCLUSIVE SERVICES
• Late breakfast • Freshly squeezed orange juice at breakfast • Free ice cream service during lunch and dinner at the main restaurant • Snack service • Night snack service • Bakery, coffee, tea, fresh pastries and cookies • 6 A'la Carte Restaurant (24 hours with reservation) • Chinese, Steakhouse and Mexican (extra charge) • International, Aegean / Fish, Ottoman / Kebab (free) • 24 hour room service • Beach and pool service: Snack food and refreshing beverages around the beach and pool (at certain times) • Taste festivals / Special day events
• Welcome Cocktail • Domestic & Foreign alcoholic beverages • 24 hour bar • Organic wine service in Piano Bar, Main Restaurant and A'la Carte Restaurants • 7 Bars: Piano Bar, Pool Bar, Sunset Beach Bar, Villa Bar, Vitamin Bar, private Renaissance Lounge, Irish Pub • Mini Bar is renewed daily with water, soft drinks and beer • All rooms have water heater, coffee and tea service • Traditional Turkish coffee service, Shisha Lounge’da water pippe (fee)
- - 07.00 - 10.00 Breakfast
- - 10:00 - 11:00 Late breakfast
- - 12:30 - 14:30 Lunch
- - 19:00 - 21:30 Dinner
- - 00:00 - 06:30 Dinner
- - 12:30 - 17:00 Pastry + Turkish Coffee
- - 08:00 - 11:00 Organic Breakfast (with charge)
- - 12:30 - 17:00 Light food (Sunset Beach Bar)
- - 23:00 - 02:00 Disco
- 24 hour Lobby Bar is free ..
Some of the facilities providing service throughout the year; Summer Concept between 01.04 - 31.10, Winter Concept is applied between 01.11 - 31.03. There may be differences in Summer and Winter concepts. You can get detailed concept information or information about toll-free services from our offices, catalogs or sales consultants.
'' Children's Special Chief ''
Children are the most valued guests of the Paloma Hotels ... With "Children's Special Chief", all resort guests have special, more nutritious, fresh and fun presentations for small guests only. The children's buffet is designed according to the concept and there is also a la carte restaurant with children's menu. The facility welcomes children's special requests and dietary menu requests.
The Fine Print
- Couples wishing to take advantage of the honeymoon package must show their marriage certificates at check-in for accommodation they will make within a month of the date of marriage.
- Rooms with handicapped rooms are available and must be confirmed and confirmed at the time of booking.
- Water sports are operating as of the second week of May, depending on weather conditions.
- Access to the Paloma Foresta Resort & Spa rooms starts at 14.00. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Tesise pet is not accepted. The use of indoor and outdoor areas that serve as a test is dependent on seasonal conditions.
- Apart from family rooms or some private rooms, 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in other rooms may create a jam in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed.
- Ultra All Inclusive accommodation on premises starts with lunch on the day of entry, includes dinner until the number of nights you have stayed and ends with breakfast on the day of departure.
- In case the accommodation room is a special type of rooms such as a family room, an en-suite room (and so on), the fee will not be made if any of the guests staying at the hotel leave prematurely.
- Summer 2013 is Voucher.
Paloma Renaissance Antalya Beach Resort & SPA reviews from Google Maps
I rated 3 stars, but if I had a better experience, I would definitely give at least 4 stars. the location, sea, rooms, attractions of the hotel are very good. the individual restaurants (especially steak house) and `all included` restaurant's quality are also good. What disappointed me the most is the staff of the hotel, especially the reception and management. We had a medical condition and had to leave the hotel earlier. In the time that we stayed, we almost could not go out of the room wholetime, we asked for the doctor but there was none! They just had a nurse inside the hotel, she just checked the blood pressure and said we have to go to a hospital that they have an agreement. They told us that they gave our info to the hospital, but they did not! I am familiar with the hotel business and usually in these kind of events, hotel management personally takes care of the customer that is having a medical condition. So briefly, great hotel but poor service and staff.2 months ago, 09.06.2017 22:40
Some good things, some not so good The rooms are beautiful and very clean, the balcony is so small only one person can fit on it and the views from the balcony's on lots of the rooms are awful. The hotel management need to get there heads together,they could save a fortune. Only this morning(we are early risers ) we saw an adult family of 3 completely demolish a full tray of Turkish delight, each carrying a plate piled high to there table and tip the whole lot into there carrier bags.we have only been here 1 week and we have seen this happen every morning. It is disgraceful. Its not the English I might add. We have seen piles of peaches enough to feed a family of a dozen tipped into carrier bags. I'm not against anyone who feels they want a snack on the beach, but what we have seen is not necessary, there is food available all day long, there I'd no need to steel it. I did report it to the desk and they said they would report it to management. I'm still at the hotel, waiting for our bus for collection.if management want to speak to me. One final thing.what do we English ladies like to drink at breakfast? Yes a good cup of tea, yes you can get an English teabag, but no milk to be found anywhere near, you have to walk all the way round to the careals to get it, buy this time you have cold tea. If you want the English to come to your hotel treat them right.a month ago, 09.19.2017 17:53
Not a 5 star hotel nor should it be a Thomas Cook Signature hotel. Not the best on cleanliness and the service is very poor compared to other 5 star hotels we have stayed in the same Antalya area. It should NOT be in the Thomas Cook Signature brochure and should, in my opinion, be a 4 star rated hotel and Thomas Cook should sell it at such a level and reduce the orice accordingly. We have paid a bigher price for a lesser hotel in our opinion than other 4 star hotels in the area. Very disappointing if you have paid for and are expecting to get a better level of hotel, service and overall standards; which we have. If you come here thinking it is at a 4 star level you will be pleased but don't come and pay a premium for a 5 star and expect a 5 star. My issue is really with Thomas Cook selling and advertising the hotel at something that it clearly is not.a month ago, 10.07.2017 13:03
A fantastic hotel resort. The only let down is not been able to book into the restaurant we have been trying to book in since arriving on the 16th October. However the hotel did redeem itself and offered a visit to each restaurant. It is a dissapointment I am having to only rate this hotel a 3. The surroundings are beautiful and idealic. Housekeepers do not take any notice of a, do not disturb, sign on your door and decide to shout down the corridors at each other to communicate and still ring your bell at 8.50am each morning. Unfortunately I do also have to mention the service. Not a good impression is left when you have to order your drinks and food twice and at the sunset bar 3 times until we received our initial food order.a week ago, 10.27.2017 08:46
Well there is lots to say about this hotel, we had an absolutely fabulous holiday! The hotel is beautiful and extremely clean. The attention to detail from the staff is remarkable, great service and always with a smile especially Muhamed ALI and the manager that was on the restaurant of the hotel are extremely helpful also and went the extra mile to accommodate our needs. Thanks you make us feel better! Food is lovely large variety within the all inclusive. The grounds are stunning. We will definitely be coming back very soon! .4 months ago, 06.18.2017 23:27