Popular property highlights
- Car Parking
- Airport Shuttle
- Disabled guests
- A la carte restaurant
- Family Room
- Pets allowed
Hotel Manastir and Suites are listed on the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
This hotel is a Preferred Hotels & Resorts member.
Manastir Hotel & Suites is located in Manastir Tepesi where the panoramic view of the Bodrum and the castle is the most beautiful. It offers a pleasant holiday to its guests with its elegant presentations and special tastes.
An exquisite example of architecture, the property has everything you need for comfort in its rooms. Massage, laundry, dry cleaning and bar services are available at a charge. You can use the parking lot, the pool, the children's pool free of charge.
You can start your day with a delightful breakfast at the restaurant of the establishment, which stands out for its location close to the tourist attractions, then you can explore the most beautiful places and unique views of Bodrum.
- 34 Rooms Standard Land View Room
- 11 Standard Sea View Room
- 11 Superior Sea View Room
- 2 Corner Suite
- 5 Uptown Suite
- 1 VIP Suite
- 1 Penthouse Suite
- 4 Junior Suite
- 4 Deluxe Suite
- 1 The Hamam Suite
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for this site
- Pets : Yes.. Pets are allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Turkish
- Accepted credit cards :
Manastır Hotel & Suites accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Manastır Hotel & Suites accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Manastır Hotel & Suites accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Manastır Hotel & Suites accepts American Express and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Manastır Hotel & Suites accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Manastır Hotel & Suites accepts ATM card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Manastır Hotel & Suites - Concept
Monastery Hotel Concept 2017-2018
Bed & Breakfast & Half Board 2017-18
Morning breakfast is included in the concept.
- Breakfast 07.00 - 11.00
- Aperitif service 11.00 - 19.00
- Pool Bar 11.00 - 00.00
- Dorian Gray Bar 19.00 - 23.00
- Lounge 24 hours room service
A La Cart'e Restaurant
Cafe 11.00 - 17.00
View Restaurant 19.00 - 23.00
Pine Restaurant 19.00 - 23.00
* World Kitchen * reservation ...
Some of the facilities that provide service throughout the year; Summer Concept between 01.04 - 31.10, Winter Concept is applied between 01.11 - 31.03. There may be differences in Summer and Winter concepts. You can get detailed concept information or information about toll-free services from our offices, catalogs or sales consultants.
The Fine Print
- Guests under 14 years of age can only use the main pool and children's pool.
- The entrance to the Monastery Hotel & Suites rooms starts from 14.00 hours. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Tesise pet is not accepted. The use of outdoor open spaces is subject to seasonal conditions.
- 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in rooms other than family rooms or some private rooms may cause congestion in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed.
- Half-board accommodation provided on premises starts with dinner, includes dinner until the number of nights stayed, and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. Bed and breakfast accommodation ends with breakfast on the morning of check-out day.
- In case the accommodation room is a special type of rooms such as a family room, a suite room (and so on), the fee is not made if any of the guests staying at the hotel leave prematurely.
- Pets accepted
- Guide is accepted as dog
- The resort provides an extra bed
- Adult bed cost € 30
- The facility accepts children of all ages.
- 0-10 years old Free
- € 10 between the ages of 11 and 12 will be charged.
Manastır Hotel & Suites reviews from Google Maps
Outstanding place and so beautiful. Recommend this place to stay and visit2 months ago, 08.28.2017 12:53
I have stayed here multiple times and it has always been a pleasure, the food, the views, and the rooms are always great. It's not as fancy or as big as some of the other resort style hotels but I don't come to Bodrum for that. Clean rooms and great service and close to the city center. Most of the staff speaks English which is great since my Turkish is horrible. The only problem that has been constant there is the WiFi is very slow, but it's hard to care when the views are so beautiful. -Alptekin y7 months ago, 04.06.2017 20:51
A beautiful facility with a fantastic Bodrum Castle view!9 months ago, 02.04.2017 21:28
Nice location, wonderful view of the old city6 months ago, 05.14.2017 16:55
Nice and recommended😉4 months ago, 06.28.2017 00:49