Popular property highlights
- Car Parking
- Airport Shuttle
- Disabled guests
- A la carte restaurant
- Family Room
Eftalia Resort Hotel is 15 km from the pearl of the Mediterranean; Alanya. ,. It is in the Konaklı district, famous for its sand and pebble beaches , 800 m to the center of Konaklı, 110 km to the Antalya airport, 50 km to the Gazipaşa Airport.
Eftalia Resort Hotel, which was opened in 2005, consists of two 5-storey buildings on an area 17.000 m2. Our facility has 325 rooms. All of our rooms are decorated with modern furnishings, with everything our guests could need for a pleasant and enjoyable holiday. You can have cool atmosphere every morning with our daily breakfast buffet service and enjoy fresh seafood and local dishes in our restaurants, We offer refreshing drinks and snacks in the bars.
You can make your holiday enjoyable together with delicious food in 1 Main restaurant and 1 A’la Carte Restaurant of Ottoman cuisine.
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for this site
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Russian, Turkish, German
- Accepted credit cards :
Eftalia Resort Hotel accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Resort Hotel accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Resort Hotel accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Resort Hotel accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Resort Hotel accepts ATM card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Resort Hotel - Concept
Free buffet meals in the morning, lunch and dinner. Within the brands that the facility has determined, domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are free from 10.00-23.00. Turkish coffee, orange juice and imported drinks are charged. The minibar is only filled with water every day (free of charge). I booked a la carte restaurant, and paid (5 euros per person).
Disco serves between 23.30-01.30 hours. Disco entrance free, drinks charged.
A LA CARTE RESTAURANTS
It has a la carte restaurant.
10.00-10.30 Late Breakfast
12.30-16.00 Snack Treats
16.30-17.30 Tea Time (with dry cake and cake)
23.30-00.30 Night Snacks
The Fine Print
- Pets are not allowed
- Guide dog is not accepted
- The resort does not provide extra beds
- The facility accepts children of all ages.
- 0-3 years old Free
- € 4 will be charged between 4-14 years old.
- Tesiste wireless internet access is free in and around the lobby. Wireless internet is not available in the rooms.
- The entrance to Eftalia Resort Hotel rooms starts at 14.00. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Tesise pet is not accepted. The use of open space that serves as a test is dependent on seasonal conditions.
- 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in rooms other than family rooms or some private rooms may cause congestion in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed.
- All Inclusive accommodation on premises starts with dinner and includes dinner until the number of nights stayed and ends with lunch on the day of departure.
- If there is a special type of room, such as a family room or a suite room, If any of the guests staying at the hotel leave early, the fee will not be deducted.
Eftalia Resort Hotel reviews from Google Maps
Loved it here, kids had an amazing time too, would have been 5 stars if not for a couple of hiccups with the room but it didn't stop us having a good time. Would certainly recommenda month ago, 10.16.2017 01:18
Okay so it is a very nice hotel!!! You have to pay for the cocktails but everything else in all inclusive. This makes a great budget hotel, about 4 or 5 pools, massive dinner area with properly cooked food, sauna and some other cool parts. The best thing is they serve coke not pepsi which a lot of places don't do xD I would recommend this hotel if you do not have a lot of money5 months ago, 07.05.2017 17:33
The entertainment team and staff make the holiday amazing... Exceptionally clean always. Beach on the door and try the bag shop outside the complex for fantastic bargains and lovely sales people x6 months ago, 05.30.2017 17:55
We got transferred to this hotel because our (splash resort) was overbooked so we had this choice or flighing back with nothing... It's super hot outside, we got a room on 5 floor (booked a huge family one and received a normal+). Air conditioning is a JOKE! It's not working in the lobby, restaurant or the rooms! We are litteraly smellting! This is by far the worst experience I had so far. The hotel is also quite old so quality of things is below European standards. The only positive.. Turkish people are really nice!3 months ago, 08.09.2017 23:14
Relatively cheap hotel, but the friendliness of the staff more than makes up for this. Breakfast is not the best but the rest of the meals are great!4 months ago, 07.14.2017 02:01