Popular property highlights
- Free WiFi
- Car Parking
- Non-smoking Room
- Airport Shuttle
- Disabled guests
- A la carte restaurant
Right nearby the sea, this hotel has an outdoor pool, spa facilities and free Wi-Fi. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a satellite TV and balcony. The rooms at Eftalia Holiday Village come with modern furnishings.
They all feature a private bathroom with amenities and hairdryer. A minibar is standard. Daily breakfast is available in buffet style. You can taste Ottoman, Italian and Turkish cuisines at Holiday Village Eftalia’s restaurant. The bars serve refreshing drinks and snacks. Spa facilities include a Turkish bath, sauna and massage services; fitness room is also available.
You can play a game of tennis, darts and table tennis at Eftalia Holiday Village. The pool for adults has 4 waterslides, and children's pool has 2 small waterslides. There are also a children’s playground and Mini Club for 4-12 ages. Alanya town centre is less than 20 km from the hotel. Antalya Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
It's good to know
- Groups : When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Russian, Turkish, German
- Accepted credit cards :
Eftalia Holiday Village accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Holiday Village accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Holiday Village accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Holiday Village accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Holiday Village accepts ATM card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Holiday Village - Concept
Free buffet meals in the morning, lunch and dinner. The brands that the facility has determined are free of domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages between 10.00-23.00 hours. All drinks are served in a glass. The minibar is filled with water only every day. Having booked a la carte restaurants and 5 euros ?? (0-14 years old free).
The disco on the Eftalia Island section is free of charge and drinks are chargeable.
On the beach (Eftalia Island) there are only soft drinks, beer and wine.
A LA CARTE RESTAURANTS
Grille La Carte Restaurant (Charged) Asiana La Carte Restaurant (Charged) Italian A La Carte Restaurant - Italian Cuisine (Charged) Ottoman A La Carte Restaurant - Ottoman Cuisine (Charged)
10.00-11.00 Late Breakfast
11.00-16.00 Tea Service (with dry cake and cake)
12.00-16.00 Snack Charge
14.00-16.00 Ice Cream Service (on Eftalia Island)
19.00-21.00 A La Carte Restaurants
23.30-24.30 Night Snacks
The Fine Print
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
- Pets are not allowed
- Guide dog is not accepted
- The resort does not provide extra beds
- The facility accepts children of all ages.
- 0-3 years old Free
- € 0 between 4-12 years will be charged.
- Eftalia Village and Eftalia Splash serving all inclusive (between 10.00-23.00 hours) and Ultra All Inclusive serving Eftalia Aqua and Eftalia Marin Resort are all guests of Eftalia Island can use the concept within the section.
- The pools are open between 8 am and 6 pm.
- Wireless internet access is free in public areas.
- The entrance to the Eftalia Village rooms starts at 14.00. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Tesise pet is not accepted. The use of open space that serves as a test is dependent on seasonal conditions.
- 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in rooms other than family rooms or some private rooms may cause congestion in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed.
- All Inclusive accommodation on premises starts with dinner and includes dinner until the number of nights booked and ends with noon on departure day.
- If there is a special type of room, such as a family room or a suite room, If any of the guests staying at the hotel leave early, the fee will not be deducted.
Eftalia Holiday Village reviews from Google Maps
Rooms are very much a 2 / 3 star hotel. Beds are hard. You get a fridge and it's stocked with water daily for free which is unusual here. The fridge is in the bedroom and vents it's heat into the room which forces you to run the air conditioning all night. We have 2 rooms and one air conditioning remote control.. so good luck if you want to change your settings without searching everywhere for the remote. Safes are not free.. a spare key for the room is not free. You need to have the key in the slot in the room to have power so if someone wants to go out of the room they either leave the room with no lights or they have to be let back in. Room is cleaned daily and you get fresh towels. Hotel grounds are clean and well kept. Although there are large numbers of external people asking you to buy things like pictures, Turkish baths and excursions as you walk through. Pools in the hotel are perfect except for the tiles around the pool which are like wet ice. One wrong step and you're going down whether you like it or not. Slides have loads of choice and all seem safe with decent amount of splash down pool and life guards on duty. Food is plentiful as you would expect at an all inclusive with somewhere to eat open all day. Soft drinks and watery beer and cheap spirits are free (till 11). Everything else including fruit juice, Malibu, non-watery beer or any drink after 11 are chargeable. There is an attached shared "island" which is shared with other hotels in the group. This is very busy in the day and where the evening entertainment takes place. There are some great kids pools here. Absolutely no complaints about this - and this is probably the main reason for the 2 stars as without it. It would have been a 1. Staff are average.. not rude, not particularly helpful. Finally food... the buffet service is very worrying from a basic food hygiene perspective. Most of the hot food on display is barely warm let alone out of the bacterial danger zone. The chips seem ever present and hot - but for everything else stick to stuff you can see is cooked freshly and is hot else I can guarantee you'll be ill.2 months ago, 09.15.2017 18:09
The location is amazing. Right opposite the beach and the rooms aren't that bad. They are always clean. But the staff there need to fix their attitude. All of them are either grumpy or rude. The only people there with a smile on their faces are the maids. I would hope to never again be spoken to so rudely by staff on another holiday.4 months ago, 07.14.2017 17:02
Lots of things to do on the complex and loads of pools and slides, staff are very friendly and helpful. Very family friendly and suitable for kids of all agesa month ago, 10.14.2017 22:34
Super Hiper Holidaya month ago, 11.02.2017 18:03
Place lovely, staff fab, room could have been a bit cleaner. Food is good but needs more choice and it needs to be labelled so you know what it is.3 months ago, 08.24.2017 09:14