Popular property highlights
- Free WiFi
- Car Parking
- Non-smoking Room
- Airport Shuttle
- Disabled guests
- A la carte restaurant
- Family Room
Right nearby the Mediterranean Sea, Eftalia Aqua Resort has an outdoor pool with water slides, spa facilities and private beach area. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a cable TV and balcony. The hotel offers variety of activities during the day. Also you can enjoy the night with karaoke facilities or night club of the hotel. The rooms at Aqua Resort Eftalia come with modern furnishings. They all feature a minibar. A safety deposit box is also standard. Daily breakfast is available in buffet style. You can taste Turkish, Ottoman and Italian cuisines at Eftalia Aqua Resort’s restaurants. The bars serve refreshing drinks and pastries. Spa facilities include a Turkish bath, sauna and massage services; fitness room is also available. You can play a game of darts and table tennis at Eftalia Aqua. There is also a children’s playground. Alanya town centre is less than 20 km from the hotel. Antalya Airport is a 2-hour drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for this site
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Russian, Turkish, German
- Accepted credit cards :
Eftalia Aqua Resort accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Aqua Resort accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Aqua Resort accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Aqua Resort accepts American Express and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Aqua Resort accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Aqua Resort accepts ATM card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Eftalia Aqua Resort - Concept
Free buffet meals in the morning, lunch and dinner. The brands that the facility has determined are free of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages 24 hours a day. Foreign alcoholic drinks are charged. Guests staying for at least 7 nights can use one of the a la carte restaurants, once booked and free of charge. A la carte restaurants are on the beach. The minibar is filled with water (the person is not filled). Turkish coffee and squeezed fruit juices are paid.
The disco is located on the coast. Disco entrance is free, drinks are chargeable.
A LA CARTE RESTAURANTS
Italian A La Carte Restaurant - Italian Cuisine Grille La Carte Restaurant Asia La Carte Restaurant Ottoman A La Carte Restaurant (on Island)
10.00-11.00 Late Breakfast
11.00-16.00 Pastry Shop
12.00-17.00 Snack Catering
The Fine Print
- Pets are not allowed
- Guide dog is not accepted
- The resort does not provide extra beds
- The facility accepts children of all ages.
- 0-3 years old Free
- € 0 between 4-12 years will be charged.
- All guests staying in Eftalia Village and Eftalia Splash and Ultra All Inclusive Eftalia Aqua and Eftalia Marin Resort with all inclusive concept can use Eftalia Island concept which is a common beach area for these four facilities.
- 1 key is provided for each room without regard to room type.
- Hamam entrance fee.
- Couples wishing to take advantage of the honeymoon package must show their marriage certificates at check-in for accommodation they will make within a month of the date of marriage.
- The entrance to the Eftalia Aqua rooms starts at 14.00. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. There are rooms for the handicapped. Tesise pet is not accepted. The use of open space that serves as a test is dependent on seasonal conditions.
- 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in rooms other than family rooms or some private rooms may cause congestion in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed.
- Ultra All Inclusive accommodation on premises starts with dinner and includes dinner until the number of nights stayed and ends with lunch on the day of departure.
- If there is a special type of room, such as a family room or a suite room, If any of the guests staying at the hotel leave early, the fee will not be deducted
Eftalia Aqua Resort Hotel reviews from Google Maps
This is a good hotel with reasonable size bedrooms, clean and tidy with 24 hr reception and bar, also 24 hr buffet. Good access to the pools and beach. Staff very friendly and helpful. Large lounge are with stairs leading to self service buffet and small shopping are. Lots of cats in the gardens roaming free but in all honesty they are very laid back felines. All in all a good hotel3 weeks ago, 11.08.2017 18:57
Would not recommend this hotel at all, reception and bar staff are bad mannered, food is diobolic, only English type food is fried egg, they do cater or care for English or Scandinavian, all I heard from every person was disgusting food,staff Rooms are basic. Only good thing I have to say is the room cleaners, they are polite and courteous, maybe management could learn from the. My advice, STAY AWAY2 months ago, 09.21.2017 14:34
This is not even 1 star hotel. The staff are very rude. The food is absolutely netrousious. Something I wouldn't even feed my dog. Please becareful as staff are always trying to con money from the English telling you your room has been double booked only to pay an extra 50 euros to move to another room. The staff are very unhelpful. The life guards are to busy texting on there phones and not concentrating on the surroundings it's an accident waiting to happen. Toilet.💩 areas are discusting. They only cater for turkish and Russian. Please do not book with this hotel.2 months ago, 09.17.2017 23:04
Good location of the hotel very nice,hot weather. The rooms were nice and room service was good2 months ago, 09.15.2017 20:06
loved it kids wnjoyed it alot as it has the water slides just outside and the slodes and food on the island is even better3 months ago, 08.24.2017 20:45