Popular property highlights
- Non-smoking Room
- Airport Shuttle
- Disabled guests
- A la carte restaurant
- 24 Hours Reception
- Snack Bar
- Outdoor Restaurant
- Cinema Room
- Wireless Internet
- Lobby Bar
- Outdoor Restaurant
- Beach Bar
- Turkish Bath
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool
- Rent a Car
- Photo Service
- Game Room
- Dry Cleaner
- Fresh Fruit Juice
- Massage, Peeling & Skin Care
- Indoor Pool
- Private Beach
- Non-smoking Room
- Disabled guests
Azura Deluxe Resort Hotel & SPA : 22 Km to Alanya , 98 Km to Antalya Airport , 69 Km to Gazipaşa Airport , 30 M. to Avsallar, 36 Km to Manavgat Waterfall, 42 Km to Side Ancient City, 71 Km to Aspendos Ancient City famous for its’ amphitheater, 98 Km to Perge Ancient City, 104 Km to Kurshunlu Waterfall, 94 Km to Beshkonak Bridged Canyon, 349 Km to Pamukkale Travertine
BUILDING : General : 283 Sea view, 85 Land view totally, 368 rooms, 280 Rooms are Deluxe ( included 170 nonsmokers room ),70 Family Rooms, 4 Handicap Rooms, 5 Superior Rooms.Rooms have led TV, minibar, direct dial telephone, telephone at the bathroom, hairdryer, individual air-condition, shower, WC and balcony,Lobby: Lobby Bar, Patisserie, Bistro Bar, Reading Corner, Internet Facility, Business Center, Lounge.Restaurant: indoor and outdoor, 3A la carte restaurants, Pool / snack bar , Beach/snackbar ,Swimming Pool,Aqua Park has 3 slides, Children Pool , Indoor Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi, Indoor Children Pool.Sand Beach (special), Umbrella, Sundecks, Pavilion.Spa Area, Fitness Room, Sauna, Turkish Bath, Salt Room, Steam Room, Relax Rooms, 11 Special Massage Rooms, Vitamin Bar VIP Area with Sauna, Massage, Turkish Bath and Jacuzzi Mini Club, TV Room, Cinema, Conference Room, Game Room, Play Ground, Disco, Shopping Center
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for this site
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Russian, Turkish, German
- Accepted credit cards :
Azura Deluxe Resort Hotel & SPA accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Azura Deluxe Resort Hotel & SPA accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Azura Deluxe Resort Hotel & SPA accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Azura Deluxe Resort Hotel & SPA accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Azura Deluxe Resort Hotel & SPA accepts ATM card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Azura Deluxe Resort Hotel & SPA - Concept
Free buffet meals in the morning, lunch and dinner. Local and foreign drinks are free of charge in the Lobby Piano Bar 24 hours a day. The Lobby Piano Bar is open 24 hours a day between 01.05.2018 - 30.09.2018.
For 6 nights and over, the first uses of a la carte restaurants are booked during the stay and free of charge, and the second is for a fee. A la carte restaurants can be booked in the lobby, in the guest section (Italian, Mexican, Ottoman, Asai, Fish).
Minibar is filled with soft drinks on the first day and other days are refreshed with water only.
Disco; It serves between 23.30-02.00 hours. The disco entrance and the brands that the facility has identified are free of the included drinks.
Food and beverage refreshments during the hours determined by the facility (01.05.2018-30.09.2018 / Waffel-Kumpir-Köfte-Gözleme-Simit etc).
Ice cream service.
Diet buffet on main restaurant.
Orange juice in the morning breakfast.
Hot set up in all rooms (kettle, nescafe, herbal teas, black tea, milk powder).
A LA CARTE RESTAURANTS
Bella Azuraa la Carte Restaurant - Italian Cuisine Fiestaa la Carte Restaurant - Mexican Restaurant Shin Ton Lea la Carte Restaurant - Far Eastern Cuisine Fish Shin Ton Lea la Carte Restaurant - Fish Restaurant Fiesta A la Carte Restaurant - Ottoman Cuisine
10.00-02.00 Piano Lobby Bar (in April and October)
10.00-10.30 Late Breakfast
10.00-18.00 Lyric Beach Bar - Pier Pier Bar
10.00-24.00 Cha-cha Pool Bar
12.00-16.00 Snack Treats
19.00-21.00 A La Carte Restaurants
23.30-03.00 Night soup and early breakfast
24.00-03.00 Cix Disco Bar
Open 24 hours Piano Lobby Bar (from 1 May to 30 September)
The Fine Print
- Pets are not allowed
- Guide dog is not accepted
- The resort provides an extra bed
- Adult bed rate € 65
- The facility accepts children of all ages.
- 0-10 years old Free
- € 11 between age 11 and 12 will be charged.
- The fitness center does not accept children under the age of 16. Children under the age of 18 are not served alcoholic beverages and children under the age of 18 are not considered as a disco. Terrace with Sea View Only 2 people can stay in the Jacuzzi Fantasy Rooms.
- There is arm band application in the facility. The lost arm band costs 5 euros.
- The water slides are available between 10.00-12.00 and 15.00-17.00 hours, while the pools are between 08.00-19.00 hours. The indoor pool is open between 8 am and 6 pm.
- Access to the facility rooms starts at 14.00. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Tesise pet is not accepted. The use of open space that serves as a test is dependent on seasonal conditions.
- 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in rooms other than family rooms or some private rooms may cause congestion in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed.
- The Ultra All Inclusive accommodation provided on a test basis starts with dinner and includes dinner until the number of nights you have stayed, and ends with lunch on the day of departure. Service hours may vary during the season.
- If there is a special type of room, such as a family room or a suite room, If any of the guests staying at the hotel leave early, the fee will not be deducted.
Azura Deluxe Resort & Spa Hotel reviews from Google Maps
the worst holiday ever for me and my mates was in this "hotel". Rude staff, awful rooms and poor food and entertaining programs made us leave earlier than it was supposed. Do not waste your money and time in this horrible place!3 weeks ago, 11.04.2017 18:42
I'm going to be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I don't get to these places often, and when I do I'm usually not prepared. But this was different. I went on a real adventure and discovered something entirely new, and I had grew as a person in experience and understanding of my own potential. I also acquired an ancient extra-planar artifact designed to contain the souls of the once-living.2 months ago, 09.22.2017 10:30
Hotel itself is ok. However if you up for a holiday, but not for a fight with their staff - avoid at all costs. Try to give any negative feedback or any reasonable complaint about quality of their service and get ready to be attacked by all of their staff including their manager.3 weeks ago, 11.04.2017 14:16
Good job on dealing with drunk guests. Loved it. Best hotel in Turkey.a week ago, 11.21.2017 02:06
horrible hotel. dirty and nasty. cockroaches running around. disrespectful and mean staff. won't recommend to stay there. peace you dirty bastards3 weeks ago, 11.04.2017 09:15