Popular property highlights
- Car Parking
- Airport Shuttle
You will enjoy watching the sea from the terrace of the hotel which is 850 meters away from Kaleici Marina. . Tesiste offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception. The air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, safe, telephone, electric kettle and minibar. The private bathroom with shower includes a hairdryer and a towel. Some rooms also have a balcony or sea view.
A child in the room can be accommodated free of charge when using existing bedding and between 0-6 years old. An additional bed and an additional floor over 7 years old.
Breakfast is served as an open buffet by the pool at the Blue Sea Garden Hotel's premises, one of the company's premier operations. . The hotel also provides rental bicycles, tour organization for those who want to explore the region.
The hotel is 200 meters from the Kesik Minaret and 650 meters from the Three Gates - Hadrian's Gate. Antalya Airport is 15.5 km away.
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for this site
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and refunds policies may vary by room type.
- Languages spoken : English, Russian, Turkish, German
- Accepted credit cards :
Antalya Inn Boutique Hotel accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Antalya Inn Boutique Hotel accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Antalya Inn Boutique Hotel accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Antalya Inn Boutique Hotel accepts American Express and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Antalya Inn Boutique Hotel - Concept
All food taken outside of the morning breakfast is paid. All beverages at the facility are charged.
Breakfast from 08.00-11.00
The Fine Print
- The entrance hours to Antalya Inn Boutique Hotel rooms start from 14:00. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Tesise pet is not accepted. The use of open spaces that serve as testers depends on seasonal conditions.
- Apart from family rooms or some private rooms, 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in other rooms may create a jam in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed.
- Bed & breakfast accommodation is subject to availability and ends in the morning with breakfast.
- Breakfast is served in a separate gardens garden, located 40 m from the premises. Guests can use the pool until dinner. TV, telephone and room kiosks are available in standard rooms during your stay.
- You can benefit from a 10% discount at the ala carte restaurants in the same roofing company.
- Note: Kaleici has been closed to vehicle traffic with the decision of local government. Incoming guests will leave the carpark and go outside. Or they can use the ring services at the parks.
Antalya Inn Boutique Hotel reviews from Google Maps
Nice hotel, very helpful and polite staff, both guys at reception were extremely helpful. Bed was not very comfy but it was good to have good night sleep, shower was small.4 months ago, 06.17.2017 02:58
Possibly the worst example of lack of staff training. The receptionist was acting completely of control, probably not even knowing better. The room was microscopic and the shower did not have hot water. I ended up going somewhere else and never regretted that discussion6 months ago, 04.27.2017 07:39
İzzettin beye teşekkürler profesyonelliğin verdiği bilgi ve tecrübe ile çok güzel bir zaman gecirmemize yardımcı oldu otel süper hizmet kaliteli yer ve konumu müthiş keyifli2 months ago, 08.15.2017 21:47
Tek kelimeyle müthiş... Kaleiçinde bir butik otelde kalacaksanız kesinlikle tavsiye ederim. Deluxe odada çay kahve bile var, hatta temizlik bile yapılıyo günlük 😊😊😊 kahvaltı ortalama ama o fiyata serpme kahvaltı da beklenemez, fiyata göre o da çok güzel iyi istirahatler😊9 months ago, 02.13.2017 09:22
Eşsiz manzaranın yalnızca birkaç adım uzağında, kendinizi şanslı hissettirebilen sakin, temiz, küçük, sevimli bir otel.3 months ago, 07.18.2017 22:08