Popular property highlights
- Car Parking
- Non-smoking Room
- Airport Shuttle
- A la carte restaurant
- Family Room
Akra Barut Hotel, with comfortable rooms offering unique sea view and entertainment facilities adding joy to your holiday, is positioned 15 km away to Antalya Airport.
You can enjoy the sea and sun at the private platform in the property at seaside. You can spend your time at the fitness center to keep fit during the holiday and the guests can take advantage of tennis court, yoga and pilates classes. You can relax your body with the massage applications offered in spa center.
In the property, where you can start the day with rich open buffet breakfast, the distinguished menus of Turkish and world cuisines meet at chic tables at lunch and dinner.
It's good to know
- Groups : Group information not defined for Akra Barut Hotel
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation/prepaymentnot defined for Akra Barut Hotel
- Languages spoken : English, Russian, Turkish
- Accepted credit cards :
Akra Barut Hotel accepts VISA and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Akra Barut Hotel accepts Master Card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Akra Barut Hotel accepts Maestro and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Akra Barut Hotel accepts Bank card and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Akra Barut Hotel - Concept
Ultra All Inclusive Concept Service Hours;
- Breakfast (Open Buffet) 07:00 - 10:00 Main Restaurant / Turunc Restaurant
- A la Carte Breakfast 08:00 - 10:00 Tirmis Restaurant
- Late Breakfast 10:00 - 11:00 Main Restaurant
- Lunch Open Buffet 12:30 - 14:30 Main Restaurant
- Lunch Snack 12:30 - 17:00 Çardak Snack Restaurant
- Lunch Snack 12:30 - 16:00 Sandal Snack Restaurant
- A la carte Lunch 12:30 - 16:00 Turunc Snack Restaurant
- Pastry Shop 10:00 - 18:00 Hanımeli Patisserie
- Dinner (Open Buffet) 19:00 - 21:30 Main Restaurant
- Night Dining Service 24:00 - 01:00 Main Restaurant
- Street Flavors 12:30 - 17:00 Garden
- Pancake 12:00 - 15:00 Garden
Vegan Corner serves in our Main Restaurant at meal times.
- Lara Lounge Lobby Bar 24 Hours Domestic and Some Foreign Drinks
- Beach Beach Bar 10:00 - 18:00 Soft Drinks and Beer
- Yasemin Bar 10:00 - 23:00 Local and some foreign drinks
- Meltem Pool Bar 10:00 - 24:00 Local and some foreign drinks
- Night Club 23:00 - 02:00 Local and Some Foreign Drinks
- There is no drink service with bottles in our bars.
- Drinks are served to the table.
- Local and imported beverages are included in the "all inclusive concept".
- Please do not come to breakfast with beach clothes or shorts with evening meals.
- Daily Water, Fruit Juice, Coca Cola, Cola Light, Soda, Beer are served free of charge in the Minibar.
- There is a fruit basket in the entrance.
A LA CARTE RESTAURANTS
You can book from our Guest Relations or touchscreens the day before for our A la carte restaurants. Depending on availability, unlimited use is possible.
- Kuyu Turkish Restaurant 19:00 - 21:30
- Grill Restaurant 19:00 - 21:30
- Turunç International Rest. 19:00 - 21:30
- Sandal Sea Crop Rest. 19:00 - 21:30
- Mediterranean Restaurant 19:00 - 21:30 (children under 12 years old are not accepted)
- Tirmis Antalya Regional Restaurant 19:00 - 21:30 (Children under 12 years old are not accepted)
- Olive Italian Restaurant 19:00 - 21:30
- Soya Far East Restaurant 19:00 - 21:30
- The operation date and time of the units will be determined by the management according to the seasonal conditions.
- It is very important that our male guests do not attend evening meals with shorts, slippers, short pants and athletes.
The Fine Print
- The entrance to the Akra Barut Hotel rooms starts at 14.00. The departure time from the rooms is no later than 12.00. Pets are not allowed. The use of open spaces that serve as testers depends on seasonal conditions.
- Apart from some special rooms, 2 + 2 or 3 + 1 accomodations in other rooms may create a jam in the room and the extra beds provided may not be comfortable with the fixed bed.
- Half-board accommodation provided on premises starts with dinner, includes dinner until the number of nights stayed, and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. Bed and breakfast accommodation ends with breakfast on the morning of check-out day.
- In case the accommodation room is a special type of rooms such as a family room, a suite room (and so on), the fee is not made in case of early departure from the hotel.
- Noise-free rooms are not guaranteed.
- All guests staying in the rooms must be registered at the hotel.
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to enter the health club, sports hall or spa tub without an adult.
Akra reviews from Google Maps
Lovely hotel. Delicious food.. every single food item is a story by itself. Great turkish tea. Elegant rooms.in the last week, 10.28.2017 21:46
The best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Worth the money and you get more for it .a month ago, 09.28.2017 18:19
Stayed here for 2 weeks. Absolutely loved it! Food is good. Grounds are well kept. Rooms are fantastic (we stayed in a Mediterranean suite)a month ago, 09.14.2017 22:28
The hotel is way too big and not enough staff to cater for all the people. The pool area is also not big enough to cater for all the people, we went around 2pm in the arvo for a swim and no beds free... And people leaving their towels around so not sure which is free. The rooms are clean and cleaners good but other than that the price you pay is not really worth it. There are boutique hotels closer to town you'd be happier with.a month ago, 09.23.2017 18:25
I had a wonderful vacation with my lovely wife and two young men kids. The sea view was amazing. The service was so fast rooms well prepared and very clean. The food was excellent and includes a huge variety. Thank you Akra Barut for the forgetable days we had.2 months ago, 08.30.2017 08:16